Monday, 2 January 2023

Benefits of Nearpod

 


Benefits for Teachers

  • Helps teachers to manage the classroom and reinforce appropriate use of technology 
  • Allows opportunities to provide immediate feedback 
  • Informs of areas for reteaching 
  • Provides opportunities for differentiated instruction
  • Allows teachers to easily monitor student progress
  • Saves time and creates a more extensive learning process
  • Activities encourage high levels of student engagement via in-person or remote environments

Benefits for Students

  • Enables students to take ownership of their learning rather than passively view a teacher-directed, whole-class presentation
  • Students can move through content at their own pace
  • Provides students with fast and fair assessments
  • Promotes a better learning environment
  • Students and teachers can engage in meaningful discussion after viewing immediate results from polls, collaborative boards, etc.

3 comments:

  1. I find this blog very informative. I was able to plan lessons using the strategies seen here. Thank you very much. I will definitely access this professional learning community more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This experience was really helpful for me as I have students of varying academic levels. Now I can see how I can develop differentiated lessons and allow my students to work at their own pace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. This information was extremely beneficial. Using Nearpod to make my lessons more interactive made my teaching easier with all the tools, resources and content I needed all in one location.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you so please post your thoughts and views here:

Most Recent Blog

Sample Nearpod Lesson

Here's the lesson we used in the exciting and interactive Nearpod workshop we participated in recently. Click here to view and complete...

Most-viewed Blog